Sunday, July 15, 2007

SOX LOSE, PHILS WIN, SOX WIN, PHILS WIN

Short post for tonight. I was at the Phillies game on Friday night (they won, the bastards), so I missed the Sox loss to Toronto. Fortunately the Yankees lost as well to Scott Kazmir and the Rays.

Tonight, the Sox won. I won't bother recounting it all now.
I'll get into it later. For a good recap, check out Joy of Sox. Suffice it to say that Big Papi went deep, Julio Lugo had three hits (!), and My Man Manny Delcarmen pitched two scoreless innings striking out four.

AL East: Baltimore and New York won, while Tampa lost. The Sox lead the Yankees by 10.0 games, Toronto by 11.0, Baltimore by 15.0, and Tampa by 20.0.

Tomorrow (Sunday): The Sox close out their four-gamer against Toronto. Josh Beckett goes for Boston. Someone named Jesse Litsch goes for the Blue Jays. Game time 2:05pm EST.

**The Phillies also won today, yet again avoiding their 10,000th loss.

No comments: