Friday, March 30, 2007

UNDER WATER BALLPARK


Last night I dreamed that I was at Wrigley Field for a ball game, but the field was under water. The game went on without a hitch anyway. Since I've never seen a game there before (I've been there, but not for a game) I assumed that this was normal, and judging by all actions it was. The fielders were all standing on water, and fielding grounders and catching fly balls. Just another game at ol' Underwater Wrigley.

I'm not sure what this says about the Cubs chances this season, but when your fielders can walk on water it can't hurt.

I'm off to New York City to see Bloc Party perform tonight. Then its back home to Philly for the Sox/Phillies game tomorrow. Matsuzaka is taking the mound for the Sox. Which reminds me, the Boston Globe has their annual baseball preview section up on their site. Its worth checking out - just stay away from anything written by the poisonous fingers of the Curly Haired Boyfriend.

No comments: