Wednesday, September 12, 2007

TOO LONG

Its been a while since I posted here, and for that I apologize. I have a myriad of reasons for it, but none of them are really worth retelling here. In any case, the Red Sox season has continued on since my last post (suprise! The season didn't stop after I stopped posting here) and the team has done pretty much the same as they had been doing. They are still five games up on the Yankees, though only four in the loss column, and this weekend's series at the Fens looms large on the horizon.

Until then, the Sox have to deal with Tampa once more tonight before taking Thursday off to recharge in preparation for the New York nine.

There will be more to say in a little while, but for now, thanks to El Guapo's Ghost for mentioning us here (again). If I ever take another week long unannounced sabbatical, swing on over to the Ghost to see what thought-provoking commentary he has up. I don't always agree, but its always a good read.

No comments: