Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Trips & Marky Mark

Wow, off season really can make you sick! I've had the flu for the past week, and let me tell you, it ain't no fun. But now I'm back! And only about half sick!

Let me throw something out there: I'm planning to go on a multi-park binge this summer, and I was wondering if anyone out there in cyberland has ever done something like that before and has any suggestions. I have a tenative schedule worked up which I might share here later on once it becomes a bit more finalized.

Anyway, anyone, anything?

BELLHORN: back in the fold

Theo has resigned two contributors to last season's World Championship run (did I mention that the Red Sox won the World Series last year? Its true, they beat the Yankees and everything). As a huge Mark Bellhorn fan, I have to say that I'm happy that the inevitable has indeed finally happened, and I don't mean that my cat has shoved her claws into my leg, though she has. Also, I think, with no statistical analysis to support this what so ever, that Arroyo is poised to have a great season for Our Sox.

Well, off to dinner. More later. I'm hoping to work up a lineup comparison between Our Sox and the Evil Empire's nine this weekend. Look for that. Thanks for reading. I apreciate it.

No comments: